West Hartford Pet Sitters wants to help you in whatever way we can to make it through these unprecedented times. Animal shelters or animal care management, including boarding, grooming, pet walking and pet sitting have been deemed essential under Governor Lamont’s executive order. We are still providing our services and would love to tell you how our sitters are protecting themselves while out on dog walks and while in your home.
- Each pet care professional is to carry and use hand sanitizer for use before entering a home and to wash their hands continually throughout the day.
- Our team will minimize touching any surface in your home. They are only to touch needed supplies and materials.
- If you have any antibacterial products you would like us to use, please leave them on your counter and update your LeashTime profile with instructions.
- We will maintain a 6-foot distance and/or cross the street when approaching a person.
- If you would like, our staff can use their company issued leash to avoid contamination.
- If a team member has any cold or flu-like symptoms, they are asked to communicate with us immediately to have their work reassigned.
It is so important to take day trips to get away from the mundane during this time. There are ethical ways to get outdoors, and we would love to help you do this by providing care for your pet while you are getting fresh air and clear sunlight. Please do not hesitate to call us at 860-462-6184 or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer any questions you may have.
We hope you are all staying safe and healthy. Despite the obvious negative consequences, I sincerely hope we can come out of this a more unified country and community, and we can all pull together to fight it as best we can and get back to some sense of normalcy soon.
-West Hartford Pet Sitters LLC