While we would be honored to be your one stop shopping ground for all services, there are a few cases where we are unable to provide a certain service, but would be happy to help you find it!
- You live outside of our immediate service area (click here to get map of our service area)
- Your pet is so protective when you are not there and won’t allow us to enter your home
- You are looking for someone to board your pet – we don’t, but can refer places
- Your pet is better suited in another scenario (doggy day care or puppy play group)
- If you are NOT looking for a great relationship, service-based, award-winning and qualified service.
If you are looking for reliable, responsible, trustworthy and reputable pet care, you found it!
- If a person is SOLELY INTERESTED IN PRICE, they will search for a neighbor or the “hobbyist” sitter who can be a little less money BECAUSE they don’t have insurance. Yes, that’s right – no insurance and guess what? No liability. You are sunk if you have a problem. So, while we are probably going to be more costly in the SHORT run, in the long run, will save you a ton not dealing with people who don’t take the job of caring for your PRECIOUS PETS and HOME as seriously as we do. Yes, we will body block your pet from running down the stairs, out into the street. We are insured and bonded. If we fall down the stairs, it’s on US, not the homeowner, who gets the bill.
- Something appears out of place? Broken? Damaged? Dog or cat or other pet seems not him/herself? Are you really going to confront your neighbor because their teenager had their friend over or didn’t lock their door or just ran in and dumped food on a plate?
3. We work as a TEAM so we have backups in place. There is no issue if the person you hired to do the visits gets sick or has a personal emergency.