At West Hartford Pet Sitters we are always looking to add to our amazing staff of sitters. Do you have the following skills?
- Knowledge of dogs, cats and other small pets.
- Dog walking skills – loose leash walking (we will train you on our positive reinforcement methods).
- Great customer service skills with pet parents.
- Trustworthy, reliable, dependable, energetic, honest with a great attitude!
- Ability to work alone, independently. You will have your visits scheduled and its your responsibility to follow them and alert the company of issues.
- Possess honesty, integrity and ability to consistently deliver stellar service
- Basic knowledge of medications and how to administer them (we will train on this, as well).
- Organized, good attitude and flexible.
DAILY PET SITTER
- Dog Walker – Monday-Friday 9-3 (occasional evenings and weekends for sitters with flexibility)
- Cat/Vacation (dog) Pet Sitter – Cats are normally 1x/day unless insulin or pilling is required; dogs can be up to 5x/day
- Can commit to being outdoors in all sorts of weather
- Duties include: walk, back yard playtime, feeding, administering medication, cleaning bowls, cleaning up after pet, brushing, and litterbox scooping for cats
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR US
- Award winning company; founded in 2006.
- A supportive team environment.
- Satisfaction of doing a job that is rewarding and fun where you make a difference in both the lives of the pets and their “parents”
- Paid drive time
- A company who compensates its staff, pays for training and gives bonuses
- You will be covered under both our bonding and insurance. We have workers compensation for our Employees.