We begin you and your pets journey with a complimentary consultation where we meet you and your pets and review the specific services and needs of you and your pets.
From there, we group our services into 3 areas:
- Away from Home Service
- Midday Dog Walking
- The Puppy Program
- Overnights (Rovernights) – books fast – call for specifics and availability.
- Grooming – Please call to learn more about our new addition – Mobile Grooming! Your dog can enjoy various different treatment options that will keep them cute, clean and leave them feeling rejuvenated and ready for the day! The best part is we come to you! https://www.facebook.com/whpetsitters/
Away from Home Service – Convenient, Reliable & Trustworthy
During our visits we will provide the following services (primarily petsitting for cats and dogs and small critters):
- We come to YOUR home so you don’t have to worry and rush to be somewhere at a specific time or place to drop off/pick up your pets!
- During each visit, we will feed and maintain your pets daily routine (wash bowls, give fresh water).
- For cats, we scoop the litter box and change the box (complete change with wash and litter refill) as needed.
- Administer medication(s) as instructed.
- This service is ideal for senior pets who may get stressed out or sick being away from the comfort of their own environment
- Provide daily (or as frequent as requested) reports outlining your pets activities and the day’s highlights.
- Retain a copy of your keys.
- Home Services – bringing in mail and newspapers, putting out the trash, watering plants, opening and adjusting blinds and curtains.
Generally, visits for cats are once a day. This is the minimum number of visits we feel is safe for your precious cat. Please see our blog “The Dangers of Every Other Day Cat Visits” for details.
For younger (kittens) older cats, and felines with special needs (kidney failure/special diets, post-surgery, diabetic,thyroid issues) we suggest multiple visits.
For Dogs, they are seen the minimum of two times or as many times as needed (we will assess and get the details when we meet to determine if 2 visits is sufficient). Preferential times are granted for those that choose multiple visits/day and their pets are entitled to early a.m. visits (before 8:30) and late night visits (after 9 p.m.). In these cases, we try to limit the dogs “alone time” to hours when you would normally be sleeping and not “actively” around your dog. We will do no less than 5 visits/day for young puppies.
Midday Dog Walking
Daily Dog Walking/Midday Breaks – Our midday walks help give you and your pets the regular program of exercise they need to live strong, healthy and happy lives. We feed, provide fresh water and exercise your pet each day and will administer medication per your instructions and follow instructions regarding special diets.
Our midday breaks are primarily for dogs (although we will do cats, if needed). We find that the midday walk is an excellent break for your dog. There are many advantages to dog walking. Walking is a great exercise for your pet. A brisk walk is good for your dog’s heart and extends his life. Without exercise, pets become unmotivated and bored. Walking your pets not only helps them stay active, but keeps them out of mischief.
The Puppy Program
The first several months are critical for puppy development. We will help you crate train your puppy by making visits to your home during the day to let your puppy out, play with her, feed her (if you need us to do so) and walk her.
The Puppy Program offers the following services:
- potty training
- preferential visit times
- on-leash training
- basic commands training
- assistance with chewing, jumping & constant barking
Overall Benefits for your pet
- Reduced stress – Your pet remains in its own familiar, secure setting.
- Diet and Exercise – Normal diet and routine is followed. Daily walks are part of our service. Exercise serves as a mischief deterrent and is good for your dogs health. It is also and important way to alleviate separation anxiety.
- No travel trauma – Traveling to a family member or friends house, or to a boarding facility may upset your pet.
- Health and Well-being – Less exposure to illness of other animals when your pet stays in its own environment.
- Loving Care – Your pet receives personalized attention and love while you are away.
Benefits for your Convenience – You won’t need to spend time transporting your pet to and from another location.
Peace of Mind – You can enjoy time away from home knowing your pet is being cared for by a professional who will put your pets needs first.
Security – We alter lights, close blinds and take in your newspaper to give your home that “lived in” look.