Would you leave your Furbabies to just anyone?
For those who don’t see the value in hiring a pet professional and rather entrust your pet’s care to friends, relatives or hobby pet sitters—this blog will explain why hiring a pet professional is the safest and most secure option.
- INSURANCE—Professional pet care companies are required to hold liability and bonding insurance protecting you, your pet and your home.
- EMPLOYEE BACKGROUND CHECKS—Responsible pet sitting companies run background checks on all sitters entering client’s homes to ensure safety and security.
- IN HOME SERVICE—Pets will experience less anxiety and stress if kept in their own environment & within their daily routine.
- TRAINED PROFESSIONALS—Soliciting untrained help can pose a great risk to your dog’s routine, development & health, professionals have the background and training to effectively work with your pet. We have backups, so there is no risk that the visits won’t be performed because of a conflict/emergency.
- ACCOUNTABILITY & RELIABILITY—Hiring a professional pet care company guarantees responsible pet care as committed to and managed by the owner. You can check your schedule on line and confirm visits were complete and call in to speak with someone about how your pets are doing (or get emailed pictures/ videos!).
- REVIEWS—You can obtain objective reviews on services to make an educated choice. Check out Angie’s List (we won the Super Service Award for 2013!) or better yet, ask for the name of a reference in your neighborhood or town!